The only thing, that can guarantee any results regarding fitness is system and discipline. This explains growing popularity of different fitness challenges, that group people in one aim – to follow instructions together and share achievements. An example of well-known challenges is plank challenge: easy to follow formally, have no requirements to move and obvious effective.
Before dealing with physical exercises, please pay attention on 4 basic rules (and research for other, if necessary):
- Check contraindications.
Backaches, some old traumas and list of other issues can be a serios reason to wait till the next time, otherwise consequences can be unpredictable.
- Be disciplined.
Don’t miss any day of training or disregard recommendations. All in all it takes you up to 5 minutes per day for the worth results.
- You MUST rest.
It is common mistake to think that more days of training take you closer to fit body. The point is that body need to refill the energy and to recover. In case this rule is broken all processes in organism will turn on reverse effect, trying to save energy and fat.
- Control nutrition.
Of course it’s not permitted to eat more snacks, because more calories are spent. But result from such approach can be a disappointment. Just measure on what you it and try to consume not more than 80% of standard portion.
Approximate schedule by days can differ depending on the person, who is challenged. The following version will suit for middle level sportsmen (note, that each 5th day is for rest):
Plank as much as possible. Fix results.
2-3th and 4-5th days:
Straight plank for 20 and 25 secs respectively.
7-8th and 9-10th days:
- Straight plank for 25 and 30 secs respectively.
- Rock plank for 15 and 20 secs respectively.
12-13th and 14-15th days:
- Straight plank for 30 and 40 secs respectively.
- Rock plank for 20 and 25 secs respectively.
- Hip-dips plank for 10 and 15 secs respectively.
17-18th and 19-20th days:
- Straight plank for 40 and 50 secs respectively.
- Rock plank for 30 and 35 secs respectively.
- Hip-dips plank for 20 and 25 secs respectively.
22-23th and 24-25th days:
- Straight plank for 60 and 70 secs respectively.
- Rock plank for 40 and 50 secs respectively.
- Hip-dips plank for 30 and 35 secs respectively.
- Straight plank for 70 and 80 secs respectively.
- Rock plank for 50 and 60 secs respectively.
- Hip-dips plank for 40 and 50 secs respectively.
Expected results are: strengthen arms, back, abs and even Of course impact of this program is individual, but anyway you have nothing to lose doing that, but can gain attractive body, good feeling and a reason to proud for yourself.